About Me

Cairo, Egypt
_______________________________________________Travels in the Middle East

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Off to Sinai...

Fully planned on putting up a new post today before I left, but my plan was foiled by my impulsive decision to go to a barber--a real barber--and get a shave my haircut. That was quite an experience so I'll try and borrow one of my friend's computers some time next week and write it down if I can. I don't know if I'm going to have internet though...in the mean time, you can look at the full album of pictures I (finally) put up from Alexandria on my facebook.

Anyway, now I'm heading out the door to go to the Sinai Peninsula to hit the beaches, climb the mountain Moses received the 10 commandments on, and then hit the beaches some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment